Thursday, March 06, 2003

so i must have done something really bad because my karma is kicking me in the ass.

hmm... wow.. it's been a long time since i've really blogged.. a whole new month even. i've either just really busy, or really lazy.. or both. haahhaha.. anyhoo..i don't quite remember what i've been doing these past few weeks. i went to dlssp south, and that was way fun... i got to draw and paint a caterpillar, and then went home and ate good food :) realized that i have less than three weeks (now two) to edit two videos... i'm going to be living at school. ugh. elections for circle k. they were...weird.. just a lot of unexpecting things happened.. but i dunno. whatever.. i'm done. hahaha. jk. but i guess there's nothing i can really do about it now.

this weekend.. i basically killed myself, work and school on saturday and then circle k stuff all sunday, monday and tuesday. yup... i was working on awards.. and i missed school and work to finish them. yes.. i know it's my own fault, but really i didn't try to procrastinate.. but i dunno, for some reason the awards just took so long to do. we had like three meetings before to work on the awards.. but i dunno.. they just never got done. and it sucked because in the end i ended up doing a lot of the grunt work because a)no one else "had time" (cuz i did right?) and b)it seemed as if i cared the most if they got finished. i mean.. i guess i could have forced people to do them, and say if not then they won't get done.. but i'm not really like that, and my pride wouldn't let me not get them done. i don't know... but i do know that when it comes down to the nitty gritty who's going to be there. thanks a million to kathy, sakura and hailes who helped despite their homework, health and cars. :( they helped as much as they could and saved my life as well as our club awards. i owe them so much, and am so grateful for them.. so thanks guys :) enough mushy stuff... but yeah.. so i slept a total of 10 hours in the three days i was working on awards. and THEN as if it wasn't punishment enough, i made sakura come over and go with me to fedex. she volunteered to drive since i couldn't find my wallet underneath the piles of mrf's and cerf forms. so as we were in a mad dash to fedex, we got into a car accident :( this stupid lady was like stopped in the middle of the street, and i guess we just couldn't stop in time. it sucks that it was sakura's car, and it was because of cki and yuk yuk yuk... bad situation in all.. i'm sorry sakura :(. and if that wasn't bad enough, i had to work at 5am this morning. we're getting new flow at the gap (although i should say we anymore because today was my last day.... I'M FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!) and so i had to go in at 5am. boo. as i was setting up this folding table, i was trying to get the part that supports the leg to straighten out, and it pushed back out and the leg swung back in and the end part of the table leg SMACKED me in the face. i screamed, i cried and my manager walked me to the back as i was bawling. i washed it and taped gauze to my face.. (i looked really funny.. although i didn't find it too humorous at the time) and later i went to the doctor, and they said i was okay.. i'm just going to have a black eye for two weeks. boo. it's like right above my eye, and right below my eyebrow.. near my nose. but still pretty swollen, bruised, sore and atrocious. :( yea.. i'm a freak... and now i'm a freak with a black eye. and you thought i couldn't get any fuglier.

No comments: