Sunday, November 16, 2003

So I can't go down without a fight. :P

Pete's lastest poll in his ever lasting sweeps is to have one of his california groupies.. err.. friend's post on his site. apparently nicole is kicking all our asses in this vote. i tell you it's fixed dammit.. and there's too much propaganda for nicole withing 100ft of the polling place.. so this is my small effort to fight back.







Nicole is a politician.. PLUS she wears toe socks. Yes.. I know my hate has already been "overblown" on her site, but really.. you know they creep you out.. toe socks?! COME ON!! and she's already so cocky and confident.. i swear she already has her guest post written out and proofread. i'm currently tied with carrie.. and are you really going to let me get less votes than her?.. she's a self proclaimed rabbit! how can an animal be the most popular one? if you vote for her that's one step away from saying you love barney. plus, she can't even cook... what good could ever come out of that? TAKE THEM DOWN!

So I'm going to make fake promises I won't be able to do, or gimmicks to have you vote for me.. but you should.. just because :)

go and vote

No comments: