Wednesday, May 25, 2005

dang. it.

so after i came home and ate dinner i took a "nap" because i was SO tired. i thought.. hey i have an hour.. i'll take a 20 minute power nap. the problem with power naps is that they last a long time if your dumbass is too lazy to set an alarm. i'm always too stupid to set an alarm, and most of the time it doesn't matter because it's when i want to get up to do a project or something, and i can always do it later. but.. sometimes it's for something important. like work. OOPS.

so yea.. i slept through my shift tonight. i guess it was bound to happen eventually. i've done it for my other jobs... it was bound to happen for this one too. my lazyness and my love for sleeping must eventually rule all. sad thing is that this week has only begun and i'm already exhausted. i had almost a non-stop weekend (filled with nothing that i was "supposed" to be doing) and maybe i am over-exerting myself, but i just need to get a lot of things done. including all the laundry on my floor... and that's totally not happening at the moment. why don't i just do it now? becuase the washer and dryer is right outside my dad's window and he's not fond of me doing laundry while he's sleeping. doh.

so anyways.. i gotta get going doing project research... i've wasted an hour on the internet like always. bad me.

i need a break from life.

No comments: