Monday, April 24, 2006

i am SO popular on myspace.. i get lovely messages from very nice boys all the time. no wonder so many people find great love through the internet. i'm certain i could meet "the one"... for example - a message from my new boyfriend on myspace.

Hi there, i'd like to be straight up honest with you, and want to level with you. My name is Josh, I'm a normal decent guy, currently I'm single, to be honest I've never been in a realtionship. I'm sure you're a very sweet nice woman as well, and you are VERY hot. You look very good. So I was wondering if we could exchange numbers and arrange sometime to get together and make love. Please consider I asked politely, and I promise to be faithful to you and willing to learn to pleasure you like no other.
You got to think, all women will refuse my offer, so you could be that one unique smart woman, that will avoid all these silly games, and just follow your natural human instincts.
Please Do not get offended by my message.

thank you,
MUAH
Josh. :)


i know.. you're jealous. too bad.

No comments: