Friday, July 07, 2006

okay okay.. i'll post/send some pictures soon... maybe... ahaha.. if i can take some half decent ones. but for now my camera is dead.. i think i left my charger in torrance so y'all are going to have to wait just a little bit.

people tell me i am overreacting. at work i've been getting compliments and i tell everyone "i'm still getting used it." funny thing.. i think my hair has already grown a little bit. it seems a little bit longer than saturday. and yes, the flat iron is my new best friend.

but back to the "compliments" i say so in quotes because it's such a drastic change, most people have to just say something. and mostly in work environments it's got to be say something nice or don't say anything at all. so when someone does something different with their hair.. you say the standard "oh!! nice hair cut!" (exclamation points optional.) one guy did tell me he liked it longer, because he prefers long hair. in fact, he told me not to cut it before i did it - but that's besides the point. anyways.. like when people feel the need to comment when something is different, and of course they're not going to say anything bad, sometimes i wonder which ones are real and which ones are just polite. like "oh... nice third arm!" you know? i know i'm being paranoid, but i also know i've told people that i like their hair when i really didn't.

vivian told me that with it down it makes me look "super asian"... all i need is the bowl bangs to complete the look. awesome.

joan.. it's very 2nd grade picture-esque. after i let you cut my hair and you cut it crooked so mommy had to cut it super short to fix it/even it out. hahahahha.. yup.. it's almost that short :P

No comments: