Wednesday, July 19, 2006

understand that i am only posting these for the 3 people who want to see them. granted i am plastering them out on the internet, but emailing them the pictures just seemed too weird. also - it has taken me this long to put up pictures because it has taken me that long to find a half decent picture where i a)looked okay or b)you could actually see the hair. this post is 100% in the vain category.. but only because it's really all about me and how i look. also understand that i am not too pleased. sometimes i can pretend my hair is okay.. and if i have a good day and get compliments at work, it sometimes makes me feel a little bit better. especially if its the cute guy at work. BUT.. it's been more than 2 weeks and i can't seem to find a decent picture of me and my new hair. so i thought hey.. i'll just take some tonight ... and it took a million and two takes just to get some ones that weren't atrocious. i could never be america's next top model. (shut up.)

anyways.. here goes. this makes me feel a little (or lot) worse about my hair. i still don't like it. and i know there will be the occasional comment (or not) about "oh it's cute!" but yea.. i am still not sold :(

*made them small on purpose so they'd look better from "further away"


this is the best out of the bunch, maybe i should wear my hair half up half down all the time.



i've got the half mushroom head (right side) and the half straight hair (left side) thing going on... lovely.



this is the "carefree" picture - although i am far from it.


so you might say "oh it's not that bad" - but there are tons more pictures that were bad than good. but even i am not stupid enough to post those up - even to prove a point.

ps. a lot of people say that my hair "suits me" - so if i have fugly hair.. what does that mean?

pps. totally not trying to fish for compliments here - because even if you say it i won't believe you, so don't think i'm a compliment fishing whore... but that doesn't mean you can post mean things either. then i'll cry.


i miss my hair a little bit.

No comments: