Wednesday, February 21, 2007

i need to leave work so badly it's not even funny. i can not stand being here anymore!! i'm sooooo exhausted and i amd just staring at the multimillions of emails that i have and need to sort through in order to find the 3 that i need in order to do my job. i got this new ergonomic chair that is supposedly $800.. i don't really like it.. it kind of makes.. welll.. everything hurt. maybe i'm so used to sitting the "wrong" way that when i sit the "right" way it's not good. who knows. i've been staring at my computer for 12 hours a day 5-6 days a week and i think i'm going blind or cross eyed. i can't even think about all the stuff i have to do because i think my brain is starting to melt. i had all these plans this week of stuff that i was going to do, and now i don't want to do any of them because just lying in my bed sounds really good. just lying there. doing nothing. maybe sleeping. who knows. i think it's a slump... maybe it comes around this time of year.. or i have a time frame before things really kick in. i think last week and the week before i didn't have time to think about things, and now that i have an eensy bit of time, or i've allowed myself the time to think, it makes me not want to do anything else. sounds awful i know.. and maybe someone will read this and get me fired... but they know it's not true. it's just a small rant to relieve the stress that we all need. i will finish my job, i will kick ass, and maybe i'll be masochistic enough to do it again. maybe, maybe not. but i really need a good "break" or a good "something" (i say something because the usual things that use to get me through have become somewhat additional stress.. so i don't know what is the cure anymore) to re-energize me because i'm starting to feel it... feeling the burn.. and it's not fun.

No comments: