Saturday, November 24, 2012

shit my dad does

My dad is a gem.  He has a great sense of belief/disbelief and humor.  He says all sorts of silly things like "I am the best driver, if Diana was in my car she wouldn't have died."  Or he likes to say "no problemdo" like he's the best at spanish.  My dad also does really terrible things and we have our moments - but since he's my father, you have to love and live and learn how to deal with things.  Without that - you wouldn't get absolute awesome things like this.

At some point (not Movember) - my dad decided to grow facial hair.  In general, I'm mostly not a fan of facial.  Especially on my dad, I sort of hate it.  My mom and I teased him mercilessly about it, or about how he looked like a bum.  One day he and my mom went shopping and my dad said that he is more handsome than Brad Pitt.  Seriously, who says things like that?  Yup, my dad.



No comments: