Friday, January 24, 2003

hmm... i fell a little bit behind in the blogging, but my life is lame.. so it's okay. in continuation of my bad days...

bad day #3 of the SAME week. friday i get in my car to go to class, to discover that the stationary window in the rear passenger door in smashed and there's glass all over my back seat. and upon further inspection some f*ckers tried to hot wire my car and steal it, and when they couldn't do that they tried to steal my radio, and yet were too stupid to do that too. just all the plastic in my car has dreadful pry marks where they jammed their tools in... suckers. i swear.. what is up with this week... i must have really bad karma.. or "chi" as my mom puts it. anyways.. i called a million different people and was a hour late to class. it kind of sucks that someone broke into my car and didn't take anything, like it wasn't even worth their time to break into my car if you're not even going to take anything!!... and my insurance doesn't pay for it because of my deductible. angelee said that too bad they didn't steal my car... haha my deductible will cover me getting a new car.. haha jk. in all seriousness though.. if i had walked out on to the street and my car wasn't there.. i really would have thought i was losing my mind.. after everything that happened in the days before. it would have been like "dude where's my car" except a lot less funnier.

during the weekend i worked a lot, played a little bit with sakura, did cki stuff. there was no big partying though. my parents came down on sunday and we went to costco and cooked dinner in my apt. nothing too big. it's not like freshman year where your parents coming down meant going out to eat at the most expensive place you can think of. damn. this week has been all school and circle k. i haven't had to work at the gap for the second week in a row, and it's glorious. :) i like working... but i have just had so many things to do.. it's nice to be able to accomplish most of them, and still have time to sleep. no more shipment at 6am.. whoo hoo!! (watch out.. i might jinx myself.. *knock on wood*) my life is pretty blah and boring. and i've just been feeling real useless lately, with my "friends".. i dunno.. it's hard to explain.. so i'll just stop here. but yeah.. i did well on my quizzes though, i'm doing a little bit better in school, which is good.. maybe i'll actually get a's this quarter. whoo hoo. but i have a heavy day tomorrow... so i'm going to go.. it's SPIRIT NIGHT!! YAY.. goooooo tritons.

No comments: