Wednesday, January 15, 2003

i really ought to be sleeping or reading or something.. but i obviously am not. so here's what my blogger has to say. saturday was a super bummy day obviously... i just tried to get things done, new keys... etc. boo. I was supposed to go out with Val that night, but she was super tired, and so I just kind of chilled with Brianne. she tried to get me to go out to the bars with her, but to no avail. so whatever... people came over, we hung out, drank. Rachel came over and we chit chatted.. exchanged stories. at 12:30am, our power went out. so my apartment was full of a bunch of drunk people and no power... hmm. the next day i went down to Ocean Beach to get a hair cut. i thought it was really cute, but now i just feel like i look like a mushroom head, and at other times i feel like i look like Professor Snape from Harry Potter... that's the kind of hair cut i have. anyhoo.. sunday i had the circle k board mtg and scrapbook mtg. we're soooooooooooo gonna win 1st place :P but before that... i swear i am losing my mind because i thought that i lost my keys again.. but i tossed them behind some picture frame on a desk. i searched for a hour.. and i didn't even find them... vivian found them for me later. *sigh* what's wrong with me. monday...

bad day #2: my car overheated and was smoking all the way up and down la jolla village drive. so i find out i have a 4 inch crack in my radiator, and absolutely no water in my car... boo. i know nothing about cars, and it all caught up to me. anyhoo.. last night went to friday's for kimmy's "happy day" she made us promise to not mention the fact that it was her birthday... so we just ate. i came back, did homework, fell asleep on the couch. this morning, finished my homework, got my car fixed, school, auditions, dinner, and then no call back. boo.. i hate being rejected. anyhoo.. this week is kind of a mess... i have so much to do, and i'm not even working!! i can't imagine what it'd be like it i was.. maybe i really should quit. but i'm working all this weekend, hopefully do some good partying friday night. we'll see. but i am pooped and drained. goodnight.

No comments: