Monday, April 07, 2003

my life has been pretty hectic and crazy so far.. and it's only been a week back at school. this is has possibly been one of the longest weeks ever. but i still don't want tomorrow to be monday. ugh.. i wish weekends were longer.

spring break was fun.. i slept A LOT. and i'm not exaggerating. it was a lot even for me. i would wake up at noon or so, get up, eat, do random stuff, and then take a nap at 4pm because i was so tired. and it wasn't just like the first few days of spring break.. it was allll week. crazy. so i totally messed up my sleeping schedule for the first week of school. horrible. hung out with beth and sakura. spent time with my sister and my family. it was my sister's bday, so did some celebrating. went shopping for a bit, but wasn't in a real big buying mood, which is weird, but it was good :) i am sooo broke. especially now that i no longer am employed by the gap. on thursday went to a screening of Better Luck Tomorrow with Beth. it was fun, i got to help sell tshirts.. *ahh.. retail* and Friday.. I went to DISNEYLAND and CALIFORNIA ADVENTURES with Nicole and Sakura!! yay!! i got a season pass, so if anyone wants to go, let me know.. i need to get my money's worth!! although that $8 parking thing is a rip-off. geez!! it was way fun and i loved it. i love disneyland.

this week has been really crazy, and i really feel like it's been much longer than a week. i've done a little bit of circle k stuff, not too much, i definitely have a lot more time on my hands, which is nice. but stupid me, when i have free time, i only fill it up with more crap. so i'm stage managing a play at school. it's cool because i get to work wtih graduate actors and the staff and junk. it's not cool because it eats up all my time, because i have to be at rehearsal for 6+ hours a day, 6 days a week, and mostly all nighttimes. and i'm just like the clean up girl. yuk. but it's still kind of fun to do something different. it's weird not having any comm classes. and there's this other musical theater history class, which seems okay.. and sakura's in the class with me.. but it just seems kind of hard because the teacher's a stickler for research and writing and i just don't know if want to put that much effort my last quarter (i'm such a slacker!!)

hmm.. not much else.. just trying to tie up a lot of loose ends.. but everything seems very jumbled.. and i'm still really really tired during the day. it's so odd.. i really need to get my sleeping schedule back in order. it's like i have spring break jet lag. i'm kind of sick, and nicole was making sure i don't have SARS, which freaks me out a little bit. but my dad is going to taiwan tomorrow, so that freaks me out. i was talking to him on the phone, and i was really tired, but also just not good at the mushy stuff. and hoping that in the 14 days that he's there nothing happens... especially because i can't be there to say goodbye to him when he leaves tomorrow. my mom was supposed to leave for taiwan on the 1st, but she delayed the trip because of the disease... i don't know what's going on with that. but.. *sigh* i don't know. but being sick sucks, and my roommate has pink eye, and if i get it.. i will kill her. :)

oh!! on saturday a few of us went over to hailes' apartment and he cooked up dinner. it was soooooooo yummy.. we all ate until we were stuffed. ladies.. hailes is a good cook.. marry him now.. hahaha we drank a bit and watched sweet home alabama. and ate some more. yuuuuuum. the food was way good. i was excited. i wish hailes would cook for me all the time :) and today i watched fox rox.. the show i intern for. it's kind of cool to know that i had a teeny tiny part in helping put that show together.. and my name was in the credits!! yay!! i'm a superstar. hehehehhehe. i should probably go to sleep now.. it's 3am.. there's goes my sleeping schedule. i hope i can breathe better when i wake up.

No comments: