Friday, April 11, 2003

so i'm at my internship with not that much to do right now. all the guys who do production aren't here.. we're guessing that after their shoot last night they all went out drinking and maybe just didn't feel like coming in today? hah. so i did some logging and editing junk, and now i'm chillin. i missed the kiwanis luncheon, which sucks.. no free food for me. oh well

hmm.. so the second week of school is done with. pretty uneventful. my classes seem okay, except for my theater history class, american musical theater, which sounds fine and dandy, but the teacher seems really hard. a stickler for writing, and him and the ta are both very knowledgeable about the subject, so no BS allowed. it probably isn't that hard, but it's more effort than i want to put in my last quarter of my senior year in college. *blech* but i found out that i don't quite have enough credits to where i can get a theater minor if i take this class pass/no pass. dang it! if only i had taken one more theater class, which would have been possible if i wasn't doing the play... this stinking show should count for two clases :) that would make me a happy girl.

my daddy went to taiwan on monday. my mom didn't end up going, and i felt kind of bad because she seemed really sad and like she really wanted to go, but i guess she's going in july. which is fine with her i suppose. but i drove up to LA on tuesday for my sister's movie premiere. it was fun stuff... i saw "ewan" from off centre (ooh) and johnny knoxville (yum). i was too scared to say anything to either of them. hahaha.. but we watched the movie and then trekked over to this club called "bliss" where the after-party was supposed to be at. it was nice and a free full-bar. too bad i was driving. but i just drank a little bit... with my mom. hahahahha drove back to san diego on wednesday, but not before having chick-fil-a of course. yuuuuuuuuuuum.

hmm.. sakura and i started abs n buns this week. i ditched tuesday of course, but i went yesterday, than ran... i'm pretty sore.. i guess i shouldn't have laughed at sakura the other day. vivian moved out this week and a new girl (tai, ty, thai?) moved in. she seems okay, pretty nice, she's really cute, and 19. she's pretty wild, so goes out all the time and drinks with her friends, but she still seems nice. oh and our cable got cut off yesterday. hahahahah... my janky roommates who never pay bills, we lost the february one.. so i guess i should pay it soon huh? oops.. my bad. i'm still undecided about the whole taiwan/icon thing and which one i'm going to go to. that's just the million dollar question i guess. rehearsal again tonight, tomorrow and every stinkin' day for the next two weeks. ugh. although i'm doing more now so it's less a waste of my time, but there are still issues here and there, especially with some sheisty hoes. hahaha. philly's coming to sd next week, which is pretty exciting, we're going to go out and play, as much as my schedule will allow anyway. boo.. and some other crap. and nicole promises she'll come down and play :) *good times* or maybe we'll just congregate at disneyland :) but i am broke. like really really really broke. i barely have enough money to pay my bills, actually i'm not sure if i will have enough. and my mom just gave me a crapload of money as well, so i feel bad asking for more. not working sucks butt munchies. (only in that "broke" sense, not in "yay i have way more free time and don't have to go to work at 5am to put sensors on clothing for minimum wage because they're too sheisty to give me a raise" sense) yikes.. okay.. i should go.. maybe earn my keep. and then i have errands to run, bills to pay, cable to re-connect, rehearsals to go to, and hopefully a party. :) except i have a cki thing to do tomorrow.. damn it..i thought i was done. damn the district for having stc on the same day as admit day. hahahahah

No comments: