Wednesday, January 14, 2004

a big fat happy birthday!! goes to kimmy :) the gibbler. (no it's not really the chick from full house). kimmy is an old fart hitting 23, but still hot as hell. and single now, snatch her up while you can boys!

not much to blog about lately.. haven't been doing anything interest (shut up.. i know what you're thinking.. "jean you never do anything interesting). be quiet. i'm fun.. i swear. anyhoo... just playing softball... whoa man.. it wasn't quite as bad as last time with the mercy rule going into effect, but they did hit the 10 run cap in the first inning. boo. we HAVE TO win a game... i'll feel dumb if we don't. i hope we win against that brooklyn pizza team because according to beth they were talking lots of smack about us. retards.

thursday night i had dinner with my sister and watch tv on her lovely (soon to be mine... ) tivo. i love that thing.. hahah. friends was good.. i laughed hard when they mentioned the gap on it. :)

joey:(sarcastically to ross) nice shirt
ross: dude, you're wearing the same shirt
joey: stupid gap on every corner!


my sister also laughed and pointed at me. the weekend was all ho hum.. i was in a by myself mood, so saturday my parents went out and i just spent the day/night by myself, and doing a few errands and three loads of laundry. i figured there's not many opportunities where i just have the peace and quiet of the empty house to myself.. so i decided to take advantage of it. sunday i went to souplantation and costco with my parents. i almost conned my mom into getting a dish network system.. but she told me that i should do a little bit more research first. does anyone know which is better? dish network, directv, or just time warner cable? after the game on sunday, beth, jill and i mooched off ryan's hbo and ate dinner and watched sex in the city and the tail end of simpsons. unfortunately my contacts were bothering me and gave me a huge headache so i couldn't really enjoy anything properly... but it was still good. thanks ryan!

big news: (of the excitement that is my life)
*pete holiday is coming to la... finally. haha.. it's been mentioned before, but he finally actually set dates and bought a ticket. haha.. he should have bought it earlier, like i told him, to save money.. but he thinks i'm retarded because i'm a girl and a democrat. (jk).

*i'm going to SUNDANCE! whoo hoo. i am waay excited. it'll be nice to get out of here for awhile. my sister is going, so she had mentioned something about i could stay with her. i feel like maybe it's one of those things you say to be nice, because you don't think it'll happen, but when the other person is serious you instantly regret it. jk. maybe. but too bad. this documentary that my sister worked on "In the Realms of the Unreal" is in Sundance, so she's going, and I decided to seize the opportunity and go too. the only sad part is that a lot of the tickets to the screenings are sold out already, so i'm going to do a lot of waiting and hoping, and jason mraz is playing at this day cafe thing this sunday, but i don't get there until wednesday. but it is still rad .. I'm going to be braving the freezing cold of Utah and watching some movies, maybe meeting some movie stars and going to some parties.. hehe... and maybe I'll go snowboarding or something. Park City is supposed to be AWESOME. i am excited. who wants a postcard?

No comments: