Tuesday, January 20, 2004

i almost feel like i'm in school again. i am surviving on three hours of sleep. but it's okay.. it hasn't quite caught up to me yet... maybe i'll just take another nap in my car again when it does. :P

but i'm still pretty excited i stayed up til 3am packing and hoping my clothes were warm enough for utah. my mom's like "you only have summer clothes" well duh. but lots of layers... which i have learned from the gap. :) but i think it'll be okay. hopefully.. i have lots of gloves and two jackets. i don't quite have the appropriate shoes, but i'm hoping my sneakers and the boots nicole gave me don't fail me. my mom says i'll trip and fall, i hope not. just don't run around in the snow. plus i read that they have directv for each seat on jetblue.. hehhe... nice.

i got a new phone.. well new/old.. but it seems pretty new. after waiting for like 40 minutes i told the guy i had already been there like 3 times.. and he was pretty nice. which is surprising... when i've gone there in the past some of their employees were pretty rude. but i got the same phone, but a newer model, it's got a blue face instead of grey and is shinier.. ooohh.. and it feels really new. i am excited. it's purtty.. so here's to hoping i don't drop/lose/break my phone and it doesn't suck.

a few exciting news in tv... new one tree hill (yay!) sakura is taping real world san diego and newlyweds for me. (oh yea!) and i just read that they're coming out with an average joe three!! hehehe.. they're pulling a bachelor and bringing back adam from average joe 1 (the nice millionaire who got dumped for the pretty boy... not the fairy tale ending everyone was hoping for) and he's going to be choosing (i guess he broke up with his gf). i wonder if they're going to give him "average" girls? or hot girls... hmm.. well.. there's an open call casting this weekend in LA. if you want to know where.. let me know!

No comments: