Thursday, January 15, 2004

happy anniversary to my parents (yesterday). aww... <3

my dad wanted to take everyone out to dinner, so my mom decided that she wanted to go the mall food court for dinner. haaha. we had chicken tostadas and mongolian noodles and dairy queen. yum. we also went shopping and i got two new purses and some shoes.. whoo hoo! (wait.. i thought i was supposed to be giving my mom gifts.. not the other way around). oh well.

i dug the extra vcr my mom bought out of the back room, and after much debate my mom finally sold it to me for $55. i guess that's alright. i finally plugged it in through various connectors, only to find out that the heads were dirty and then i noticed that the packinging looked "not so new" so after all that hard work i have to go return it for a new one. should have just bought a new one in the first place. grr.

my sister is currently MIA. i have no idea where she is, her cell phone is off, and she hasn't been to work. either something's wrong or she's doing a lot of playing.

one last thing: i was reading up about that new movie Miracle. at first i was like. wow this kind of seem like an adult's mighty ducks. complete with hot boys of the appropriate age. it's almost like the mighty ducks grew up and made a movie. after more reading it's based on a true story, but still looks pretty interesting. it gives me warms tinglies watching the commercials. hahah. i'm such a loser.

No comments: