Thursday, February 16, 2006

my guilty pleasures worlds have collided.

hahaha... check this out:

moana

susan

jehan

kristen

tara
(her profile wasn't set to private before - all their profiles must have blown up recently)

if you know me, you know that i am HIGHLY addicted to myspace. and that i also love love LURVE the bachelor. guilty pleasures indeed. so after some surfing on monday i found that the lovely bachelorettes are also myspacers. which is so funny to me, because it makes me want to look up everyone who's anyone because most likely you will find them on myspace. not that i didn't know that before because i've spent a lot of time stalking co-workers, old school friends, random people... you can find almost anyone... it's cool - yet scary how accessible everyone is. BUT.. it's funny because it's not like these girls just signed up for myspace after the show, but they have been part of it for a long time too. and it's funny to read the comments from their actual friends, and plus to/from each other. i would have thought that none of them would talk to moana ever again - but they are leaving nice lovely messages to each other about how they miss each other so much. and that shows you the power of editing of reality tv. i am also very jealous because jehan has pictures with hot jerry from the jen scheft bachelorette season. probably at some bachelor reunion/celebration party. i wonder if they cut out the scene of the bachelor where the girls are like "oh you're on myspace, i am too?!" you know they did... that's part of regular introductory lingo nowadays.

my early pick was moana :) and she's TOTALLY going to win now that susan is out of the running. no way that sarah tennessee can beat her. puh-leeze. too bad i didn't actually take the $100 bet with jeff or i'd be way happier. haha.

i also love baking - and last night at target beth helped me find a cupcake stand. i wanted one so long ago - i almost bought one for $20 at michaels. i got the one from target for $5 on sale. yes!! this also prompted more hilarity from my mom:

my mom: what did you buy at target?
me: a cupcake stand
my mom: what?
me: a cup. cake. stand.
my mom: huh?
me: a STAND
my mom: like to decorate cupcakes with?
me: (realizing she thinks i'm saying sand) - no.. stand to put cupcakes in

one last thing...

congrats to the people at my work, we won the Visual Effect Society's (VES) awards for "Outstanding Visual Effects in a Music Video" for Nine Inch Nails Only... whoo hoo.. :)

No comments: