Tuesday, May 23, 2006

oh tv, let me tell you - how i love you so. when i first started this blog i titled this blog as i saw fit.. but it wasn't just a title.. but i actually meant it. is that sad? but it's so true. tv is around whenever i need it. almost the perfect friend.. i can turn it on when i want, make it go away when i'm done. sounds like a very selfish relationship huh? but tv is the one thing i can usually always count on. of course there are those bad moments when you have 500 channels and they're all crap, but everyone has an off day. you kept me company when i was little, made me happy with episodes of my little pony when my eye got poked out with an umbrella, made me smart with 3-2-1 contact and square one shows, and are always there when i need someone to spend time with me, make me feel better when i am sad, and tell me what i want to hear/see. you don't judge, you don't give me attitude, you don't get moody or mean, and when you make me cry it's just in a good way (although it still makes me feel silly). you do kill me with these season finales... you keep me on the edge in suspension... "mcvet or mcdreamy?!" "what happened to mike?" "is nathan going to live?" or the bad storylines of soaps "austin... i can't believe you friggin proposed to sami!!... idiot!" but i know it's not your fault.. and it's all in the name of good entertainment. tv you are always there when i need you, and i know why my sister is so happy that she can be your friend from taiwan too, she missed you a lot when she couldn't get in contact with you. now we have to share, but i'm okay with that.. mostly because of the time difference. you provide me with constant immediate entertainment whenever i need it, especially those times when i need it the most. you make me so happy. thank you.

"if i lay here
if i just lay here
would you lie with me and just forget the world?"

No comments: