Monday, June 12, 2006

i just gave my mom a little bit of my impatient attitudeness. she is famous for nagging (as all mom's are) but now she doesn't feel well. and when people don't feel well they become that much more whiney, needy, and fussy. i should know... literally. i honestly would like to help my mom - but she wants me to find the number of her chiropractor, but she can't remember the name. i know it's a combination of her sickness and druggedness that is making her hazy - but she is still ab le to get mad at me for being "unhelpful" that i can't look up the name of her doctor - who's name i don't know. i'm sorry, but i feel crappy and miserable too. i just got re-sick this weekend over a cold i thought was on it's way out. i'm coughy and achy and my throat feels like it's a centimeter wide. i'm sorry that i was rude, but when i am sick, i can't take care of you, i don't always care about what you want. i barely care about what i want.. except for lots and lots of sleep. BLECH.

while my mom is in the bathroom and i have to wait until she's done.. i guess i will blog. let me tell you about the craptacular incident of the weekend. i lost my phone/some f*cker stole my phone. granted.. i probably shouldn't have been doing what i was doing, so maybe it's karmic balance.. although beth gets mad when i say stupid crap like that. it was 3 or 4 am and i decided to do a little gambling - i was in vegas afterall. my phone fell out of my side jacket pocket while i was on the floor, and while frantically searching for it i was repeatedly calling my own number - not so that i could hear it because i knew my phone was on vibrate (dammit!) but hoping someone would pick up. after the 39th bajillionth call or so, someone finally did. some dude, probably wasted, who knows really, but he did say he'd give me my phone back, that he was outside the monte carlo and that he'd meet me in the lobby. i told hiim not to hang up so that i could keep him on the phone and we could find each other easier.. he's like "yea yea.. sure sure"... 30 seconds later he hung up and then turned my phone off. ass.hole. i can't believe that people can be like that. i can't believe that people will lie to your face and then take off with your stuff. god i really hate people sometimes. in the morning i tried calling and teting my phone to see if he'd respond to me saying i'd give him money (why didn't i just say that in the first place!!) but no answer... arrghh!! as of yesterday i've suspended my service, and my phone is placed on the lost/stolen list - so basically it can't be reactivated anyways... the phone is useless. i guess it could be used as a camera, but it's really not that great anyways. who knows.. i don't. but i am angry. like this dude who's friend's sidekick was found/stolen. bleh.. people suck ass.

http://www.evanwashere.com/StolenSidekick/

No comments: