Wednesday, November 05, 2008

this is my 900th post! whoa!

and it's dedicated to workBFF because we have the best conversations and inspires me to try an blog half as well as her. (yuk.. that was way too mushy)

me: did you go back to vote?
duckee: i voted absentee
me: gotcha
duckee: yah. it was fun, but not as fun. did you vote?
me: not yet.. i was supposed to go this morning, but my meeting got cancelled, and i had a call.
duckee: oh
me: so i'm gonna try to book it after our evening review to go vote
duckee: i kinda feel like lines will be shorter in the afternoon
me: yesterday they said that they were gonna make me got during lunch.. but THAT didn't happen
duckee: that's un-american. barack obama does not approve that message.
me: hahahah. dude.. how much does it suck that his grandmother died yesterday
duckee: i know, right. if he loses, he'll probably be epically depressed.
me: omg.. that would be the worst day ever.


me: should we go to this?
me: http://www.thrillist.com/LA2Year/
me: pro = free jameson
me: con = angry clowns
duckee: pro: photobooth
duckee: con: hollywood
me: yea.. that too
duckee: this is tough.
me: the clowns might be a deal breaker for me

No comments: