Friday, December 12, 2008

So I just got home from work a little bit ago. Is this looking to be a trend of days to come? I don't think so. It's funny how my new hours are pretty chill and I wonder how they're going to get such a big event done in just a few short weeks, but everyone is really pleasant and gets mad at me when I stay past 7pm or come in too much before 10am. Yea, that weirds me out, too.

Tomorrow we have a launch, so I had to construct a bunch of sites. True, I could have been doing them last week instead of facebooking, but I didn't have the proper info. Hindsight, 20/20. We stayed until late, my boss refused to leave without me and tomorrow we've been ordered to not come in before noon. I thought about coming in at 10 anyways, because I am totally capable of doing it. But who wants to me THAT girl? Not me.

The point of this blog mainly was that tomorrow, I know that they'll be really appreciated of the work we did and won't be shy in showing it. Tonight, when it was late and people we're tired and there was still a lot to do, nobody snapped at anyone. Everyone helped each other, nobody tried to look better than anyone else, and there wasn't anyone creating really negative spaces or energy. I realize even more now how important that is. People can be pleasant, but it's the people who are genuinely pleasant when the going gets tough are the ones everyone always want around. Keep that one in mind.

Good night!

No comments: