Monday, December 01, 2008

Who wants to hear a funny story?

So I was loading my computer into my car and foolishly I locked my
keys in my trunk. Awesome. Did I mention it's the first day at my new job? So now I'm watching this triple a guy tear away at my car trying to open and unlock the door, but he can't. So, for one thing I should be thankful that it's not that easy to break into my car, but it's a little painful to watch him jam his sharp toothy tool down the door to unsuccessfully unlock my door. Funny enough, the whole time the alarm
didn't go off. I guess I should be kinds thankful for that too.

Aaaand he just left because he said it was too hard and he can't do it. Awesome. I called triple a again and they said they're going to send someone more skilled who should be able to do it. Next time send that guy first okay? I guess it's actually time to invest in a spare
key. Meh.

No comments: