Saturday, July 28, 2001

I POSTED THIS PART FIRST.. THIS MORNING..
So I guess I'm just always a day late for this blogger thing. But I guess that's what happens when you don't wake up until half the day is over. But I have a really good excuse this time. I had to work until 10pm.. so yeah... it's not like I was wasting my day or anything. I was out earning that dolla! Um so I woke up today, found out that I missed *NSYNC again(!) on the rerun of Access Hollywood.. shoot! and then went out to lunch with my aunt at El Pollo Loco. It was a good meal. I feel sort of bad, because we eat out like everyday, and she like pays for everything. And she says it's because I don't really have an income (haha.. I guess minimum wage doesn't count). Whatever.. I feel like a moocher. And then I went to work, and folded, and ran around, and then rang. It was a good time.. not to stressing. And I even found out that they're playing the Kid's CD, and it has POP!!! on it much to my enjoyment. YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!! I love it. I shreik and dance everytime it comes on.. and all the customers (and co-workers) think I'm psychotic. Oh well. whatever. I also harrassed my manager about the *NSYNC concert that he got to go to and I didn't. Oh well.. next time.. 7th row baby!

Other than that my day has been kinda dull. Work just sucks up the time man. And the money, since I workin retail I spend all my moola there, and then some. oh well. At least I'll have cute clothes.. hopefully. I don't even know what I buy, because it's not like my wardrobe has significantly increase.. or has it. Eh.. I guess it has... I guess when I can not do laundry for a whole quarter, and then still have clean clothes to wear, I have too many clothes. Hahah. But yeah. not too much new. I leave for BUFFALO on Wednesday, and so starts my exciting journey of traveling. Yikes.. and then it's back to school. Shoot. The summer has gone by too quickly.. but I guess that's okay seeing as how I am dreading living at home right now. hahahaha. Okay.. I suppose that's all for now. Oh wait.. I forgot to post this yesterday.

This kid immed me from ACE and he told me about what camp life was like after I moronically, and so unfairly got booted out of a job. And he said that it sucked a lot after I left, and people were kinda shocked for like 10 minutes when I wasn't there. Hahah, I guess I'm glad that they a least cared a little. And I asked about the kid who "complained" about me, how he didn't like me (cuz it was only to get me ina little bit of trouble, but it was retalliation for me taking away his game time), and my friend said that he felt "REAL bad." Haha.. and I dunno. I guess it kinda makes me feel better, I guess just knowing that at least someone else (besides me) knew that I shouldn't have been fired. Dang.. I really should have sued them, I would have lots of money. But I guess it's a good thing that I got fired, because a) then I got to spend longer at ICON, and stay the whole time, and meet all the exciting people that I did, and b) now I work at the GAP and have all the cute clothes that I do now huh? Whatever. I just feel so cheated... but I guess I'll just leave it up to Karma.. that lady was a mean mean lady, and she was dumb too.. she (hopefully) won't get too far in life. Does that sound too bad? Yeah.. I'm spiteful.. and bitter.. I guess I always will be. *sigh. Until I am super-successful, and marry a hot hot guy and have beautiful children, and can laugh in all those faces.. haha.. okay. I'll stop. But yeah.. ACE Computer Camp can kiss my butt. If you ever hear about them man... spread the word, they suck hot monkey ass and blow mad goats!

No comments: