Sunday, July 29, 2001

YO YO YO!! I'm in a way silly mood, and I'm sooooooo out of it. I guess that's because I had to go to work at 9:30AM! this morning after not being able to fall asleep until 4am. sheesh! And EVERYONE and I mean EVERYONE wanted to return things today. It was kinda no fun. :P But I got to home early because we weren't making enough business. hahahah. Anyways.

I'm kind of frustrated because I haven't been able to get ANY dates right. I thought the FTC meeting was last Sunday, and then I thought it was today, but it was really yesterday. And then I thought my flight was on Wednesday, but it's actually on Tuesday. And then I thought I had to go to work today at 9:15, but it was actually 9:30, and then I thought I clocked out at 1:29, but it was actually 1:27. Am I going crazy? What the heck! Anyways.. it just attributes to all my mental derangement. Blah.

But the good news is that my mom is being significantly nicer to me. Which is very very nice. I just have to try and keep it up by being a good child. haha. :) umm I think that's going to last about 2 seconds. oh.. Bad me. But yeah. so that means I have to clean my room and all, and pack, and plan out my clothes for Buffalo. I want to buy a nice party dress, but I don't know if I should. Eh.. I'll think about it once I go through all my clothes. But that's going to be a hassle because now I have to be done my Tuesday night!! shoooot.

Anyways.. I've be downloading a lot of stuff. Haha.. it's kind of addicting. But I don't know if feel bad for like pirating.. or like because I feel like a nerd. But I have the movie AI, and the movie Pearl Harbor (yay hotties.. Josh Hartnett and Ben Affleck), and then I have the two *NSYNC songs that are on the foreign cd's, but not the US ones. (don't you feel cheated?) and a bunch of other coolio stuff. But I'm tired, and I must go clean.. mm.. my favorite pasttime. Toodle-loo!

No comments: