Saturday, July 28, 2001

So nothing too important today. I had to go in to my On-Call shift for work, which was good, because a) I wouldn't have to go in for just 2 hours to close down the store (I hate 3 hours shifts) and b) I got to escape from my house. But that also meant that I wasn't able to go to the FTC meeting.. sorry Nicole!! I wish I could have went. Haha.. they should have it in the Red Robin in the Galleria, and I could stop on in.. But it was an okay time at work. It was a busy busy day, but we got out in an hour after closing, which was pretty good. Other than that I woke up really late. hahah I finished downloading these movies that I was just trying out. That would be pretty wicked if they worked. I'd be psyched... but then I'd have to burn em on to cd's so that it wouldn't eat up my hard drive. But I was bummed when I got home because the VCR wasn't on, and it tivo'd an hour of Torrance City Cable (boo!) instead of Big Brother.. man. sucks...

3 more days until I leave for Buffalo! Yay!! Which also means I have to do my board report and my awards application before I leave.. shoot and I work on Sunday and Monday. And my mother took this week off, so it will be NO fun at home. Let the tyranny begin. blah.. I totaly have to clean my room though.. and possibly return some stuff.. haha.. :( I want that fron t slit skirt! It makes me mad that I can't find it. Maybe I'll have Joan drive me around.. Or maybe we'll get some in shipment on Monday! Yay!! That would make me happy. Well I'm DEAD tired, and I have to work tomorrow morning.. :( 9:15am... poop.

No comments: