Wednesday, July 25, 2001

Today was an okay day. It's weird just starting this now, in the middle, because it feels like I need to explain everything before today, but I guess there's not really any time for that. But whatever, no one's going to be really reading this, and those who do, may already understand. But anyways.. my aunt is visiting and since my mom is always complaining about our messy messy house, my aunt is also on a cleaning frenzy. Which sucks because since this is a very work-less week, I've been trying to enjoy my free time, but it gets interrupted by people's nagging about how I should clean more, watch tv less, and also how my "personal health" isn't so great... aka.. I'm a big fat ugly girl that no guy will ever want to marry. *boo. So yeah.. I got in yet another fight with my mother.. I swear.. my mother and I are like Mike and Coral on the Real World.. haha.. But it sucks just because a lot of times I don't ever really fell appreciated in my family.. and then when I try to tell someone, they think that I'm "attacking" them or trying to insult them or something, so I just usually will end up not really telling anyone my feelings. I guess this attributes to why no one in our family is really close. It makes me sad. And THEN I find out from my sister (who I miss dearly because she moved out.. *sniff sniff) that my mother called her today and complained to her for half an hour!! What the heck man! It just proves who's the favorite.. it's cuz I'm the daddy's girl. But still... But I try to shrug it off, and sometimes it's not so easy... but all I know is.. ONE MORE WEEK UNTIL I LEAVE FOR BUFFALO!! yay!!

In other news. I went with Ann on Monday night at Midnight to the Tower on Sunset to get the new *NSYNC ALBUM- CELEBRITY!! It is soooooo great.. I think everyone should have one. Sadly enough though, on Tuesday I didn't go to the concert, after a lot of self-restraint that is. I tried calling all day for tickets that were released that day, but I never got through. And then I tried running down to Robinson's May, but all they had were the limited seating tickets.. which I almost bought, but then thought realistically about how I would get there, did I really want to go by myself, because anyone who would go at that moment was already there, and I don't think my dad was up for it.. and it was already way too late.. like 5pm. So I just said.. eh. next time they come around.. I'll be ready. Buttryn and I are going to be full-fledged fan club members, and we're going to camp out all week. hahahah. But seriously.. I do love the new album.. It's so great. I can't wait until I have a car with a cd player.. then I can bump it all the time. For now I'll have to settle for my poopy old mazda with my portable cd player and plug in portable speakers. Ghetto huh? But my favorite song on the album is Selfish. It's so sweet, and it's so sappy.. but that's why I love it. I agree with Nicole. "I want some guy to be Selfish for me!" But anyways.. I'm hopeless. :P

Alrite, so I think this is long enough. Be excited that you're part of the historic event of reading my first ever blogger. :) I can pretend that I'm a Celebrity and people actually care about my life, and want to read about it. (like that Melinda chick on Nsync.com) I just hope people like Nicole don't yell at me when I don't update it all the time. hahah.. But I do thank Nicole for introducing me to the wonderful world of blogging. And you should thank her too. Love you all.

No comments: