Saturday, August 25, 2001

blah... so yeah.. I'm leaving for Hawaii in 5 hours, and I still haven't really finished packing, and I'm sitting here chatting online considering sneaking out to go over to a friends house. Geez.. Anyways .. today was a fun day. I slept in late (I think I'm still jet-lagged) ate lunch, was tired all day, took naps here and there. Watched Days haha.. and Passions, organized my convention photos. There's this one picture of Mary and I on the bus.. we're so cute. And then there's a picture of Megan, Nicole, Beth, Kathy, Carrie and I in our formal wear, and it's a really cute picture too. Anyways.. did that, watched 90210, napped some more. Got online, chatted, made a hot date with Nicole, finally started packing, talked to my mom who's probably on the plane right now, and went to Target to buy a camera because my died in Taiwan.. RIP camera :( And made poor Nicole drive over there to find me, tortured the poor Target guy with my incessant requests and indecisiveness, (and NO Nicole, I was not flirting with him)... and then came home, packed some stuff, went to Rocky Cola Cafe to meet up with Carrie and Manny. Ate waaay too much I shouldn't have eaten in the first place, and then got yelled at by my dad, came home, and then went online. And this is where I'm at now. hahahah.. I'm chatting it up with my ho's, my friends, "satan," and Beth.. haha.. just kidding. Anyways.. I should stop being on this thing... I feel like I have no life. And that I'm always talking to myself, because I'm the only one that cares. hahah.. hey Manny... HAWAII! :P

No comments: