Friday, August 31, 2001

BLAH! Where do I start. Overall this has been a pretty shittified day. I mean.. there were some good parts... but there were a lot of bad. So anyways.. let me go back to Tuesday.. that's where I left off.
On Tuesday, Jacob picked me up and we went to the Honolulu Kiwanis meeting at this one nice hotel. There meeting was fun and I even got to speak for a couple minutes at the podium and everything! Although it was still quite nervewracking. Speaking in front of a bunch of Kiwanians hoping they don't think you sound stupid, or don't get what you're saying. Anyways.. afterwards, went to Ala Moana again with Jacob so i could buy my skirt from the GAP... oooh so excited because it was the skirt I wanted FOREVER but my store (or any LA store) didn't have. But I got it! So yeah. Then we went to Hot Topic, where I saw these cool pants that were like plastic shiny material. They would have been the best party/TJ pants... but they were too big (gasp!). Then we visited Lisa at the WB where I loaded up on PPG stuff courtesy of their closing the store sale and her employee discount (yay!). Then went back to Brandy's, and got locked out, but Chris let me know where the "secret" key was, so it was all good. Went to the Hawaii-Loa meetings that night. What Chris said is true, it's pretty entertaining going to their meetings. After I got home I was soooo tired, but I tried to stay up to watch the Real World, ONLY to find out that it wasn't even on! So then I went to bed.

Anyways, the next day I went with Brandy to her classes, out to lunch with her mom and sister and her. CPK yum! But I gotta stop ordering the same thing everytime I go there! then bought postcards (I am the ultimate tourist), and later than night went to this really good buffet place on this Air Force Base in Hawaii with the Kiwanis LtG and the Hawaii Board. It was sooo good, we all ate way too much and gained like 10 lbs each. Afterwards we walked around like we were drunk since we couldn't walk straight because of the amount of weight in our stomachs. It was a good time.

Today... it was a good time. I went to Pali Mountain with Jacob and Chris which is like this Mountain that over looks the island, but is also suuuuper windy. It was a fun time. The wind was so strong, it was just fun to stand there and let it push you around. Sometimes I thought it was going to rip my shorts right off. And then I was sad because I thought it blew my LtG. pin off of my shirt, but luckily for me and unluckily for Brandy's mom it was found in Brandy's house by her's mom's foot (ouch!). Then Chris, Joel, Brandy and I went to the Kaneohe Kiwanis meeting, where that was an experience in itself. But all the more same as the others. Came home, dealt with my business (grr...), and also found out that Fred died. mmm.. poor baby. Kathy should feel bad for making so much fun of him. jk. But it's so sad. *sigh ... I hope tomorrow's a better day.

No comments: