Tuesday, October 16, 2001

Gosh.. I really haven't blogged in a long time. The effects of not having an internet connection. Anyways.. I'm always usually too tired to blog, as I kinda am right now... but after reading about everyone else exciting life, I kinda felt left out. Even Beth is blogging! *gasp*

Anyhoo.. my life hasn't been all too exciting. Mostly my l ife just consists of school and Circle K. No homework though, because we all know that I don't read. I'm illiterate. Anyways.. Tricia and I took Mania out for her birthday a weekend ago. It was a good time. We went to CPK. We have a good time when we're together. I love my friends in San Diego. Although it's kind of sad because we're so spread out now. But it was fun because all of the girls went out again for Mania's birthday again on Thursday. haha.. we like to celebrate a lot. Anyways... other than that I've just been trying to cope with school and doing my Circle K thing. One thing that makes me extreeemely excited is the fact that Amanda and Jill and Becca are so in love with Circle K. I love it that they're so excited, it makes me happy. :) Even though Amanda and Richard both fined me a dollar each for being from Torrance. What jerks. :P Anyways.. I also love it that Sakura is in the club, because we think alike on a lot of the same things, and we are always there for each other. It's great. But as I called a friend today and fell apart because I felt like I'm not doing my job, I think a lot of people are kind of feeling that way. Except for maybe a few. But honestly.. sometimes I feel like I'm not doing what I'm supposed to be doing, and partly it's because I don't know what I'm supposed to be doing! And I can't get people involved, and they don't care... but as my friend says.. it's not really my job to get people to care. I tell them about it, and if they don't want to do anything about it.. I can't force them. But still... it leaves me with that emptiness.

But also.. in terms of general life.. I feel icky because in that area I feel so lost too. Everyone seems to have their life figured out, and they know what they want to do. But I honestly have no clue. I think I'm going to grow up to be an old maid who's never been on a date and who lives with her parents for eternity. That's what it seems like right now. I told Sergi that I admired him and that I thought he was great because he totally seemed to have his life in perspective, and I think he told me that he really didn't. So I guess I wonder how many other people seem all put together but really aren't?

And then there's the question of my social life.. do I really even have one? On Saturday night I wanted to go to the soccer party, but the best directions I could get were that it was "off Governor." Granted I'm sure if I drove down the street I could probably find it, but hey... Vivian and I went to Olive Garden instead. We had a blast... it was great. But I dunno.. I think I'm in that mood where I'm throwing myself a pity party again. I just am in the middle of so many things, that I think that I'm just so utterly confused... *sigh.

Anyways.. on a lighter note to end this depressing blog (sorry guys).. I think I failed my midterm today. Haha.. you would think I would be heartbroken, but I think I just find it amusing about how little I know about Mexican television. hahah.. honestly.. even if I did learn this stuff.. how is it really going to help me in the end? Really Professor Hallin. I don't care about the commercialization of the Mexican media. booooooooooooooooooooo. But one more thing. Do you know where my sister is right now? She's in Washington DC working on the ABC special that's airing the benefit concert from RFK stadium that has *NSYNC and the BACKSTREET BOYS.. and some other people like Aerosmith, Michael Jackson.. ehh.. not important. BUT NSYNC! BSB! all I say is that I hope I get some pictures, or autographed stuff.. or some cool stuff. That would be so rad. :) I love my sister and her wicked job. :)

I'll end with the words of Beth "Joe Bussiere's so cute!" and Nicole "He's so dreamy!" (hahahahhahah.. those kids are crazy)

No comments: