Wednesday, October 03, 2001

I honestly never thought I could be so tired in my life. Well I guess I could be... like during convention or something where we don't sleep for days.. but I'm getting some amounts of sleep, but I just wake up so stinking early to sit through classes. yuck. Anyways.. so my weekend was pretty blah. So anyways.. against my better judgement and my friends' advice, I decided to rush.. yes.. again. I dunno.. I thought maybe it would be different this year. And plus Vivian was doing it, and so it was just going to be all fun and games. But ironically enough, the same exact thing happened as last year. Weirdness... That's the second time that the same situation has happened to me two times in two years. I swear.. it's a sign. Like.. someone saying we'll put you through exactly what you went through last year so that you understand, or that you see that it's not supposed to happen. But yeah.. I got dropped after spirit night, but you know what it's okay. I really don't mind it that much. I mean.. in some ways I guess I do.. like I think it would be fun to get all the presents and go to all the dances and get all dressed up and look cute. But.. I also know that if I did that I would be so busy and even more so tired than I already am, and way too stressed out, so in the end, that's the way it's supposed to be right? And I really like what Mark said about me.. hah.. he tells Vivian that I already live the sorority girl life anyways, so I don't really need to pay to be in one. hahah. *sorry if I offended anyone.

But after rush on Saturday night Vivian and I went to Sebastian's birthday party. It was a good time and I saw a lot of people I hadn't seen in awhile, Katie Riggs, Reesa, Candise, Matt, etc... and randomly Clint and Jeff Dodge were there.. not two people I would expect to see there, but it was pleasant, and quite amusing. :) It was great. Vivian and I went home because we were way too tired, and then went to sleep. The next morning I got dropped, and then ran errands.. booo... I went to see Joe again, and chat with him a bit, and then got Stup's water bottles for my way awesome plan, and then chillaxed at Vivian's for a bit before going to the library to read for COCU. *gasp.. YES I went to the library, and YES to read for a class, and NO it wasn't because I had a test... amazing huh? Anyways.. that was good.. I've just been having a normal week, going to class, going to Circle K, and doin' my thang. yes.. I know.. I'm exciting..

plus...Stup and I are great.. we are.. true dat. yeah man.

No comments: