Saturday, October 27, 2001

the last couple of days have been interesting days to say the least. Wednesday.. I had the absolute worst night of my life. I woke up completely tired because I had like a half an hour of sleep. Went through the day, slept through my classes (haha), and then ran errands for Circle K. I had to fight horrendous trafiic, and then went to Party City. On the way home, Sakura and I thought we'd have enough time so that we could get home in time to watch Felicity. That is.. if I HADN'T GOTTEN ON THE FREEWAY GOING THE WRONG WAY. Yeah.. I went North instead of South.. dumb me. And I was running out of gas. (greeeaaat) So I get gas, and then get on the right freeway and think everything's over. But no... I go over to pick something up, and the night kinda goes like this: I have a talk that I don't want to have with someone, that includes tears and "stern" language and no result whatsoever, then being double parked behind so I couldn't leave and go home, which is all I wanted to do at that point, getting in a fight with a friend's boyfriend, but finally I did get to go home. yay! but I got home way late, and still had mucha tarea to do.. so I tried to do it as much as I could until I felt like I was going to pass out, and then did. Unfortunately that only left me with a couple hours of sleep. Woke up feeling like shit the next day.... and while walking to class my insides and outsides all hurt at the same time. I almost started crying.. (poor poor pitiful me)... Anyways.. got through that day.

Today.. I was restricted to going to my morning class by Vivian who said I need sleep for my own health and well being, and so I slept until my afternoon engagements and classes. Then tonight I went to two friends' 21st birthday party! It was a really good time, and I got to hang out with some cool people. It was a lot of fun, except for worrying about friends who were way too drunk and getting puked on in the car ride home (yuck!)... but I just hope all of my friends are going to be okay... I know they will. Anyways.. I think it's amazing how I still have so much clarity when I'm "tipsy" I have mad skills. haha.. anyways.. I have to work tomorrow morning... I hope I'll be okay. :)

No comments: