Saturday, November 10, 2001

I am so unbelievably excited that it is the weekend you would not even know. Hmm.. my week... has been busy. On Wednesday.. I slept through my morning class, :( but thankfully she didn't give us a quiz, but told us there was one on Friday (same day as my dumb COSF midterm). boo. And then I proceeded to go to Chem and COSF and section. mm.. that's a whole bunch of fun. I don't remember what I did Wednesday night, but I'm sure it was both boring and unproductive. That seems to be a growing trend in my life lately. (i'm sad and lame huh?) Thursday, class.. watched Being There.. which everyone says is such a great movie, but you know what? I absolutely hate it. It seems moronic this idea of this man who knows absolutely nothing and everyone thinks that he's an absolute genius. It's and interesting concept, but it really doesn't seem plausible. If I ever talked to him, and he was talking about gardening and whatever else nonsense, I wouldn't think they were metaphors, I would just think he has problems. I don't see why everyone is so infatuated with this movie, I can't even stand to watch it, but mm.. maybe I'm the demented one.. or just the stupid one who doesn't see the "meaning" of fabulous movies like that.

Anyways.. then I tried to go to the Point Loma Kiwanis Luncheon, yet again. This time, I found the right place, but yet.. they changed their meeting dates! oh.. how frustrating. So Kieu and I went to the tail end of the UC Kiwanis meeting and then I dragged her to the tshirt place to turn in my designs for my paradise shirts. Dude.. I'm so excited.. my shirts are going to kick so much ass. Ü yay! Anyways.. so I went home before the Cal State San Marcos banquet and instead of reading, I just fell asleep. hah.. Went to the banquet, and came home.. tried to study.. (the night before my midterm.. like always). And yet.. didn't. I'm so lame, I didn't want to study at all and ended up talking on the phone for like 3 or 4 hours. It's insane, and then was online for another 1 or 2 hours.. before I really started cracking down. Then I decided to take a little nap.. 15 minutes.. haha.. turned into like 4 hours.. woke up, tried to cram for my quiz, went to class, bs'ed through my quiz, tried to cram is COSF info, Kiwanis Luncheon, bs'ed through my midterm, another nap (i like naps.) and then women's volleyball game that I actually could enjoy as a fan and not as a worker. It was great, and I love the men's volleyball team because they sit around and harass the other team, and it's funny because they actually know what they're talking about, they're not just annoying parents or fans who think they know what they're talking about but don't. And they also use the game programs to single out members of the other teams and harass them as well. It was hilarious. The men's team is great about supporting the women's team.. it's really nice. Anyways.. went to Taylor's party which is always a good time. I was DD tonight, which was fine because I can have a good time sans alcohol.. and besides.. I don't touch the stuff because I'm not 21 .. riiiiiight. Ü I saw my USD girls which I haven't seen in awhile.. and met some new friends of Ashley's from State. There's always a fun crowd. I was kinda bummed because I had to leave earlier than I wanted to because of my carpool. I guess I'm just sad I hardly get to hang out with Taylor and Ashley, and tonight was no different. There's a lot to say and a lot of things that tonight makes me think about, but here might not be the best place for them to be said. So this is where this story ends.

But I do also feel bad for my mom who called me today to see if I was coming home for the three day weekend. I gave up coming home to work this weekend, and have my DCM, but work is the main issue because ordinarily I could just go home after my DCM and still have a good couple of days at home, but I opted to work instead of going home. I could still go home on Sunday afternoon, but who knows. I feel bad because my mom extended this welcome to see if I would come home because I guess she feels that now that I have a car that I can come home more easily without having my dad to pick me up or me taking the train. But yet, I still don't go home that often, and when I do go home I'm usually running around doing Circle K stuff or other errands, or sleeping. It makes me sad because I feel like I'm neglecting my family, but I don't really mean to. I guess I just hope that my family knows that I still love them lots even though I don't go home all the time, and we fight when we are together. I dunno. Yikes.. I'm in a pensive mood right now. I think about all the things that I'm doing wrong and then depress myself over them.. shoot.. I need to stop this too. Haha.. maybe being as busy as I have been for the past couple weeks is a good thing, because although I kill myself over the things I need to get done, and I'm always tired beyond belief, at least I don't have time to worry about what a lame-o I am. yuck.

*disclaimer* sorry if this blog has offended you or put you in a bad mood. :(

No comments: