Tuesday, November 06, 2001

Yikes... I'm in this slump of unmotivation and not wanting to do anything. It's kinda sad. I have a midterm that got pushed up from next Monday to this Friday (you suck Hallin) and I haven't really read at all. Sucks. And there's all this FTC shtuff I have to do... yikes. Anyways.. hmm.. I really haven't been doing much at all I guess.

On Halloween I worked at Women's Volleyball game and then went home. I was so utterly tired I didn't even want to go out, not to SAE, not to Gibbler's friend's, nowhere. Yes yes, I'm lame, I know. So I stayed home and watched Felicity and South Park.. :) Worked on Friday night again at the swim meet.. mm.. and I ate In N Out for dinner. Yum. Hmm.. I was trying to remember what I did all during the week, and I forgot and just assumed that I hadn't done anything. But no.. I did Masquerade Ball stuff all week. Yeah.. meeting with Sakura, driving around to places, going to school at midnight to post fliers, blah. Anyways.. Saturday was Masquerade Ball, as well as the same day that I bought my dress for Masquerade Ball. hehe.. I bought these two cute dresses, one was more party like a black pseudo wrap around dress with 3/4 sleeves and gold sparklies (oohh) and a more business type dress, it was just plain black sleeveless with one of those loose neck collars. It's cute, but I figured it wasn't really party attire, so maybe I'll wear it to the next board meeting or convention, or to the GAP or something. But.. I charged both of those on my credit card, granted they weren't too expensive because I went to Forever Skank and Charlotte Russe, but still.. $50 on my card for clothes.. hehe.. I wonder what my dad is going to say. :P

Anyways.. Masquerade Ball was alright, like all things that I do I feel like it could have been better, but it was good for the two weeks that Sakura and I had. I'm glad that most of my friends showed up. I hung out with Jill-A, Richard and Stup a little, Stup had the prettiest dress :), sung a little Karaoke, and hung out with Sakura, Beth, Ryan, Nicole, Jimmy, Manny, Stephanie, and unfortunately, Salamanca.. (just kidding). And plus everyone else on the boat. I tried to make friends :) I mingled a little bit with the peoples on the boat.. said "I hope to see you at FTC!" hehe.. just trying to help Nicole out.. whatever. Anyways.. Went to Denny's afterwards where I ordered a TON of food, and just gave half of it to Pete Weber anyways. Had a mini-drama over who was staying where, and drove home afterwards, and got to bed at 5am. We were all just really cranky and tired. boo. Anyways.. woke up Sunday, chilled, ate my free burritos.. hehe, and then went and worked out with Mania! Although I spent all of Monday being sore, it was still good. I also ran into Paul Dodge who is cool and chatted with him for a bit ... I might just have a new In N Out buddy. hehe. Monday I drove to San Marcos for their "board" meeting and missed the UCSD one. sadness, and that night dealt with all sorts of Circle K shiznit. I was so upset and I was probably being really annoying. I feel bad for my friends who I pestered last night.. :( I'll apologize later. Anyways.. I didn't go to class this morning.. but it's okay because we watched Being There, and I already saw it. And I have to work later, get a million things done for FTC and my DCM. Oh and I have a midterm on Friday, paper due next Wednesday and another midterm next thursday on top of everything else. Hmm.. didn't I go through this already? yikes..

for beth: fye

No comments: