Saturday, November 24, 2001

this blog is only for my purely selfish reasons to make myself feel better. after wallowing in my own self pity after talking to a friend.. i feel like i am the lamest soul in the world. for a lot of different reasons. i guess it has to do with my self image... or my friends, my family.. or the boys.. or more like the lack there of.. and i guess all the other things that teenage adolesence makes you deal with. and i do it a lot, but i end up comparing myself to a lot of other people.. which is not a good thing to do. but i guess.. i just wanted to let people know that I was unhappy in this moment (as i'm sure that you really care) and ask for people to cheer me up I guess... drop me an email to say hello and that you love me and what not and to cheer me up, because really it would make my day.. even if I never admit to it. I guess every once in awhile someone just has hear the good things about themselves, from other people.. and not from themselves and they're stuart smalley reassurance methods. It's nice to know that they really are loved... and although you can say that it's always there.. every so often they need to hear it. *dude.. i must seem super shallow right now.. sorry guys.

No comments: