Saturday, November 24, 2001

I can't believe Thanksgiving weekend is almost over, or at least it feels that way. It's Friday night and I REALLY don't want to go back to school. Although it is only for one more week of school and one week of finals, where I don't even really know how many finals I have.. but whatever. (yes.. i'm only in school for two more weeks.. don't you hate me?)

Thursday was fun. I slept until 4:30pm.. yes I know, I'm a lazy bum. But to my defense I went to bed way late that night, and I hadn't slept like all the week before, so I guess I'm just catching up right? Anyways.. woke up, showered, and then chilled until it was time for dinner. Had a yummy dinner with my parents, my sister, and then my "aunt's" nephew and his cousin. And then just chilled, watched my movies, and talked to my friends on the phone. Consoled my poor friend Vivian who had issues of all sorts... all just part of being a girl. After that, I decided that boys are not worth the trouble.. and from now on.. just to go with the flow.. sounds good right? Let's see what really happens. But anyways..

Friday.. SHOPPING! It's the day after Thanksgiving, the BIGGEST shopping day of the year.. and I didn't have to work this year.. hahah. Anyways.. Angelee, my forever shopping partner, picked me up, went to the Galleria (the best mall ever) and chowed on our usuall favorite.. the cheesesteak... mmm... Then did the usual: Nordstrom's, GAP, Banana, Abercrombie, Victoria's Secret, all the various shoe stores, Forever 21, etc.. All the stores in the mall worth going, we went to. Did our damage to our credit cards, and then.. Went to another mall.. Del Amo. hahah. Anyways.. just perused around a little bit. I did run into a million and two high school people who it was good to see and just say hi to.. Larissa, April, Nancy CHOOONNNNG.. high school friends are good to run into to just remember the good times. Talked to my good friend Benji (who is single by the way ladies.. intellectual CS major at MIT who is also in a fraternity and on the gymnastics team (think Blaine Wilson)) haha. Anyways. Poor him.. I heard about all the trauma he had with people confiscating his scissors (hah) and some lady taking his luggage thinking it was hers.. sad sad. Anyways.. came home, ate turkey leftovers INSTEAD of going to El Torasco which I was so looking forward too. (aka.. excellent mexican food) And my sister bought these little cakes for my birthday present.. yay! And my mom gave me a birthday gift.. yay! My family is fun. Anyways.. watched the *NSYNC ATLANTIS CONCERT... oh my gosh.. soooo hot. JC, LANCE, JUSTIN, JOEY, CHRIS.. so great, so talented, and they make me melt. I love them. :) (yes.. I can hear you gagging.. stop it right now) But they are incredible.. and you really can't deny that fact.. unless you can sing and dance better than they can.. and I'd like to see it.. CUZ YOU CAN'T! Nicole's so right.. they're not a boy band.. they're a MAN BAND! hehe.

Anyways.. I hung up on poor Benji for them, so I talked to him later that night about his sordid love life. Dude.. girls can be such jerks sometimes. (but so can guys, so don't think that guys are so harmless or whatever) And just kinda talked... it was a good time. But now.. it is time for bed.. I gotta drive back to SD tomorrow and watch a play for class.. booo... but hopefully it will be fun. I can cure Vivian of her boredness help her resist her temptations.. aka.. I'm just going to be eating ice cream, complaining about boys, and watching depressing movies all night. fun... or.. maybe we'll find some fun place to go and get obliterated. haha.. that sounds like a plan. Ü umm. just kidding. that's my plan for next year.... riiiight

PS. I was supposed to hang out with Elizabeth Fujiura tonight.. but no.. SHE DITCHED ME. yuck. and I bet she won't even call me tomorrow.. what a jerk.. :P

No comments: