Tuesday, February 05, 2002

Wow.. it's February already. and do you realize that my term is almost over? Like in a little less than two months.. which may sound like a lot, but really isn't. It's like 5 weeks actually. Oh my.. Time passes so quickly.. and you never really think that some things will end, and then when the time comes, you wonder where it all went. Yikes. Anyways..

Nothing anything too exciting in my life really. On Friday I finished my paper for COHI 125, and thankfully didn't have my Museums and Zoos class. Went to the Kiwanis Luncheon where we did our takeover thing, and then rushed over to Kristen's to do some last minute cramming. Got to my Pop Culture class, and did my three essays. I don't know whether I did well or not, but it was okay.. not like that other pop quized that I failed. :P That night watched UCI beat our Men's Volleyball team :( with Kathryn and then went to the AE Pi party with Kristen and Vivian and Laura. We were there all about 20 minutes before the po-po came. But I got to see Dave. And then we went to this small house party, which I really only knew Jill and Jason.. but it was really cool because I never get to see Jason, so yet again.. another friend I got to see. Then Vivian, Laura and I went to go stop by the SMAC house, but not before dropping in on Krispy Kremes... which by the way has a 24 hour drive thru!! Uh oh....

Saturday, I went to work Swimming vs. USD.. we won, stopped by the baseball game, came home and did nothing, went to work again... Men's Volleyball vs. UCLA... and although we lost, they played really really well, and beat UCLA in the first game. They were awesome. Ted and I were commenting on how this was the wrong game to be working, and we wished we were in the crowds so that we could cheer. I was in the crowd for the UCI game which was quite uneventful...somehow I felt cheated. Anyways.. afterwards, went to Kristen, Becca and Jill's cocktail/wine and cheese party, which was mucho fun. I talked a lot with Trish who I haven't seen in a long long time. I miss hanging out with the girls.. it's sad that we all live so far apart now. Went over to Chris/Mikey/Albert/Nick's party which was a ton of fun as well. It was good to see a lot of people that I hadn't seen in awhile, or didn't really get to talk to anymore... because of again all of us living off campus. Eloquently described ... there was just the right amount of people and not too many randoms. :) Anyways.. came home.. slept.. and my daddy was supposed to come visit me.. but he couldn't because he was busy. Sad.. I got all bummed out because I was really looking forward to spending some quality time with my daddy. Anyways.. went to Sakura's house, watched Dawson's and Friends and then worked on the scrapbook. We're going to win.. I hope you know that Berkeley. :P And then came home, talked on the phone with Pete, and then Kristen and then online with Beth. All while I was trying to read for the pop quiz I thought we were going to have in COCU 175.. but didn't, but it's okay because I got one in COHI 125.. yay! Oh lordy.. I'm so glad that she let it be an open note/book test or it would have been ugly. Anyways.. got to hang out with Ryan a little and check out the grad school scene. It seems like so much fun, like freshman year all over again. I don't know.. maybe I just am really sociable... is that a bad thing? Circle K meeting...free dinner! Thanks Michelle, and then more hanging out with Ryan. We went to TGI Friday's and talked about a lot of different things. And now I'm home... and I'm thinking that I should probably go to sleep since I didn't get any last night. in 15 minutes I'll have been up for 36 hours... I really need to stop this. :P Love you.. night.

No comments: