Thursday, January 31, 2002

mmm.. nothing to exciting.. except that I'm a big fatty slacker. I hate school... it sucks. And really.. I don't know what I want to do with my future.. so school is really aimless for me right now... so that makes me all the more sad and pathetic. ew.. i hate school

Today I walked around the vendor fair, saw people I didn't like, sampled kettle corn, helped out at the CKI Korean BBQ sale. (Why am I helping to raise money for Sakura to pie me?... am I stupid?) classes all day, napped, worked at the PRINCETON volleyball game where I almost got hit multiple times. But sad.. it was Princeton.. and I wonder what I would be like if I had gotten to go there, or even... what kind of person would I have been if I had gotten in. But I really think I like that East Coast type of boy that we discussed in Anna William's class that splatter the pages of the Abercrombie catalogue. I don't know... it's not just looks, but I guess about security. Rhiannon and I were looking at the two different teams, and I was all ... our team looks so much younger that theirs.. and she agreed. They just look so much more.. I don't know.. manly? hahaha.. I'm stupid.. And I spent today thinking what a retard I was reading signs that I just made up in my head to further disillusion myself. did you know that Valentine's Day is in two weeks? I don't really care.. or do I? I guess it would be nice.. but I think we're just going to do another girl's night out. :) I'm game.. how about you?

Also.. I tried to find my cell phone for a good 20 minutes today.. and later I find out that I left it at Mike & Stan's house.. yet another reason of why I'm a retard. ahhh! why can't I have more discipline or something. Like.. actually get off my ass and get done the things I need to do instead of half-assing my way through everything. Or like spending more time on what's less important rather than actual things that matter. boo...

No comments: