Monday, September 23, 2002

ALRIGHT. so i'm entirely too frustrated because my day has not shaped up so well, and it's continuing to be sucky. my email is being way too slow for my liking, but it's stuff that i need to read, so i figure i'll blog while i wait. i'll probably be done before my inbox even appears. damn the studentlink. anyways... hmm.. friday i worked. it was okay. my manager was is a pissy mood, and decided to yell at me. i mean.. it was things that i was doing wrong, but they were things that everyone was doing wrong. and it was more like his inconsistency that made me angry. and also the fact that he said that he felt like i wasn't dedicated to doing my job well, where i got really upset and offended because i busted my ass to be there, and for someone to say that makes it seem like all the effort was for nothing. anyways.. it's done, and i'm never going back. (for real this time). maybe to another store, but not that one.. for sure.. just like there will always be a special hatred in kathy and my hearts for the UTC Gap. bastards.

anyways.. came home and tried to pack so i could leave on saturday. yeah.. didn't happen. instead.. i rushed out of Torrance on Saturday with my things unpacked and went to the banquet (where there was good food at least) and then rushed down to OB to the Anya Marina show with Jason Mraz as the guest. so here's a story that will make me sound completely lame, but i figure i'll say so anyways. i got really good parking that night, and when i was walking to the entrance, there was a little gated area behind Java Joe's. and i thought it was someone's backyard. and then i heard guitar music and a little bit of singing and i thought it was cute that someone who liked to sing lived behind Java Joe's and liked to play his music outside. and then i thought that "wow this person is really good" and then I realized it was Jason Mraz warming up and felt all giddy and squeamish and resisted all urges to start the fawning before he even went up on stage. yes.. i'm retarded.. i know.

anyways.. the show was really good. (both of them). annie and i hung out with jon, and then afterwards i pimped annie out using my footage of her at the hotel cafe during jason's say anything game. we're a good team. philly and i sported our "i *heart* soundguy" goods and entertained people. philly is so fun, i'm glad that i went to the show and got to talk to her. i'm glad she convinced me to go. haaha.. she was one of the bigger reasons why i was going, so i'm glad i had a good time with her. after it all annie and i chit chatted for a little bit, and then i got home at 2am to the sounds of my roommate and her friend. yeah.. it was interesting. anyways.. got up the next day, did the marshall fair for recruiting for circle k. we got some people to sign up which is exciting. drove home (while trying not to fall asleep). fell asleep once i got home, hung out with my sister a little bit, and then back home to do more of the same doldrums.

today has been craptacular so far with bad drivers, people wasting my time, no good news, and me stressing out because i have to pack and clean by noon tomorrow so i can be there in time for the board meeting. (and i also have to prepare for that). and i also realized that masquerade ball is only a little over a month away. what the heck.. where did my summer go?!

No comments: