Friday, September 06, 2002

la di da di da... i'm at my internship.. with not so much to do.. so i thought i'd blog because i'm "grounded" at home. yes.. i did say grounded. my mom told me i wasn't allowed to talk on the phone or go on the computer until i cleaned my room. yikes. beth was trying to tell me how in high school her parents always made her do chores before she could see Ryan... but then i reminded her that she was also in high school. :P i don't know.. i mean.. i know my room is messy, but i also have had no time to clean it, always being at work or interning. and when i do come home, i'm so pooped that i'm not all like "hey.. let's clean!" *sigh.. i don't know.. only a few more weeks. but beth did agree that this entire summer my mother hounded me about not having a paying job.. and now that i do, she's telling me that it's bad to have such a lame job, that takes up too much time and energy for not enough pay. lame-o.

thursday i got up early early to take international vice president carrie (haha.. isn't that what you told me to call you instead :P) i got up while the sky was still dark and fought traffic to be carrie's bitch. hahah.. but she paid for my breakfast, so i guess that makes her my sugar mama. anyways.. came back and napped and then went to the dentist. yuk.. they made my mouth sore all day. :P then my internship. and then i watch PETE SAMPRAS beat Andy Roddick in 3 sets. the game was amazing and after all that talk about how he should quit and stuff.. he played so so so well. i was so excited. the girl from work thought i was super lame. so anyways.. it rained.. yuk.. i went home, but on the upside.. i got to watch Big Brother 3! whoo hoo! i was so bummed because I always miss it because of work.. but yay! no work. it was really good. i'm so sad that Roddy got voted off. boo boo boo. hmm.. talked to nicole and helped her with her budget a bit, and then talked to beth.. all while cleaning my room and listening to good music. :) i got my Live cd (jason mraz)... yay.. i missed it cuz i lent my copy to beth.

one last thing.. it occurred to me yesterday that i hate guys when they use those like "affectionate" terms towards you.. hahha especially if you like them, and they know it, but they don't like you back. it should be outlawed or something. it's not fair because it's such a manipulative tool, and they soooooo know it... and it totally messes with your mind, when really it doesn't mean anything at all. grrr.. but have a good day anyways!

No comments: