Wednesday, September 18, 2002

i am butt ass tired. i got home from work 20 minutes ago, and have to be back there in six and a half hours. grrr... but i just wanted to say that i'm still alive. barely. i'm holding on by thread. so i'm gonna be like carrie and say that i'll blog later. hahah.. but here are some highs and lows of my past week

high: seeing hottie nick lachey
low: my car breaking down on the freeway and being stranded all of friday afternoon
high: hanging out with kimmy in laguna hills
low: missing pete's show :(
high: organizing stuff at my sd apt, seeing some of my sd friends, and not having to deal with parents
low: being sexiled from my apt (by choice.. but still an uncomfortable situation)
high: getting my bed moved in.. and eating dinner with my dad
low: the retarded girl at ranch 99, and finding out i live next to a mortuary
high: watching cable all day :)
low: getting in trouble for stupid stuff that i had no control over
high: going on a date with sakura
low: being too busy these past few days to eat!

anyways.. that's all very vague and i'm sure doesn't mean anything to anyone except for my-crazy-self but maybe someday i'll make sense to you. anyhoo.. it's time for this body to go to bed. grr.. i'm not really tired now.. but i'm going to have the worst time getting up tomorrow if i don't. and i have to pack and clean and get ready to move my desk and dresser.. and i'm working for the next two days!! yikes! bye bye bye! *muah*

No comments: