Thursday, September 05, 2002

i don't even know what to write, but i feel as if i should blog... but i' feel like such a work horse... i've been working non-stop, and due to my excellent slacker skills, i still find time to go online. i'm horrible.. i should really be cleaning my room right now.. but anyhoo.. for the past two weeks i've been interning as well as working at the gap. and yes.. it is by my own choice (happy carrie?) but sort of not.. because i need to keep the internship for my experience and just to be responsible and all that crap. but i need the gap to get paid. thus.. i run back and forth like a oompa loompa. i guess it's kind of good that it's only for this month and i didn't have to do it for the whole summer. hmm.. do you have no idea what i'm talking about.. let's see what my life has been like lately...

Monday: Labor Day.. national holiday.. everyone was enjoying the sunshine and the hotness and i was working.. joy. came home tired as crap.

Tuesday: work in the morning (8-11), get my car.. which cost $1000 to get fixed.. yikes!, 12-5 interning (keeping in mind it takes me roughly 45 to get there), and then i got called into work a split shift so it was back to the gap from 6-10. on the good news i had a hot date with International Vice President Chen (hehehe) which was fun because with both of us being so busy but with different schedules it's a lot different from when i used to see her everyday (hah.. when we used to "work out"). but i had to stay late an extra half an hour to finish replenishing, so she had to wait in the Ralphs parking lot (sorry!!!) went home and crashed

Today: woke up, went to my intern from 9-2, work from 3-10, crazy... i didn't even have time to eat lunch in between. i am pooped!

it's not like i'm trying to complain really... just i dunno.. letting people know.. haha.. maybe i just want the attention. and although i am busy busy.. my mother still finds a way to nag me and tell me that i'm not doing enough. grrr. second child syndrome sucks. anyways.. back to the horse tomorrow, friday, saturday and sunday.. blah blah blah. but it's good.. i guess when i get my fatty paycheck it'll make it all worth it.. i hope. love ya! *muah!*

No comments: