Tuesday, December 03, 2002

this blog is for nicole.. because she bugged me all night to blog because it "amuses" her (yay.. i'm glad my sorry pathetic life amuses someone) and i've finally gotten around to it.. after she went to bed. hhaha.. but anyways..

i'm back at school and stressin' over the hell that will be my life over the next two weeks with finals. yuk.

hmm.. thanksgiving was good.. as much as i tried to be productive.. i was still a bum. it's the first real break i've had in a long long time. i left all my cki stuff in san diego, brought some school work, brought my pictures and photo albums to organize and my seventeen magazine with justin on the cover.. and i was good to go. oh.. and my laundry.. don't forget the laundry :) saturday, before i left, my parents and i went to go see die another day. i didn't like it so much, and i thought that maybe i just wasn't a huge bond freak... and just to uncool to appreciate it.. but i heard a lot of other people didn't like it so much either. there were too many gratuitous love scenes that seemed to be put in because sex sells, or maybe i just felt uncomfortable watching it with my parents. but i also don't really like halle berry too much either.. so i don't know.. but i remember really liking tomorrow never dies, and i wasn't so impressed with this one. hmm.. we ate lunch and i took a quick nap. i was going to get my hair cut, but in the end decided that i didn't have enough time, and i didn't want a rushed job to be done on my hair cut.. so.. we fore-goed the haircut. drove back to SD to get to Annie's LRC (living room concert). i got amazingly lost trying to take a "short-cut" haha.. but made it okay... it was awesome.. annie is the greatest.. and it was chill to hang out with cool people. that night i ate something funny and got super sick.. and then next morning i woke up to wicked stomach pains.. and as i contemplated going to work and trying to get ready, i realized that i couldn't even really walk to the bathroom, so i didn't really think i could handle cleaning, sweeping and folding clothes for 4 hours, especially not for minimum wage. was bed ridden all day, kept myself from puking and just laid around trying to feel better. sleep really does wonders though, because i slept all day, got up showered, went back to bed, and then hung out with philly for bit (more like she hung out with me and my tv and oliver hudson while i tried not to puke) and then went back to bed. today i still felt a little sick but a hundred times better than yesterday. whoo hoo.

so yay for not being sick. boo for the dmv because i can't get my $12 back because the already processed my new license.. damn them. anyone want to buy a real fake id? just kidding. hmm. today i rested.. and then went to class. and then circle k. we had a good amount of people show up. i think it was the free food :) which i couldn't really eat a lot of because my stomach was still being a little queasy.. damn it. :P hailes even cooked and made taquitos!! i wanted to eat like 20 of them.. but couldn't get past the two on my plate.. they were goooood though.. you should invite him to all of your potluck parties. :) i have a million things to do .. but i don't really know where to start.. all my roommates are gone, so i'm all alone in my apartment.. i hope the locks on my doors are good. i feel like i should be doing some school work or circle k work.. but i just want to sleep all day. yes.. sleep is good.. sleep is nice.. la di da di da.

No comments: