Monday, July 25, 2005

i'm so excited... and i just can't hide it!!!

sorry for the cheesy 80's song... due to listening to it too many times with this "oh so fun" cki video.

BUT.. anyways.. i just placed the order for my new baby... a 15inch powerbook.

YEEEEEESSSSSSSS.

i kept waffling on the decision.. unsure of whether or not to buy it, whether it was justified, whether i should spend the money on it. i JUST bought my imac at the beginning of this year.. and while i still LOVE my imac.. i was enticed by the portability and sexyness of the powerbook. (more the former than the latter of course). i had been thinking about getting one for awhile.. maybe an ibook for the portability. all the people who work production at my work have one, and then this week with the crash of the drives, i thought i would need a second computer for when i was getting some additional help.. and it kind of solidified my want for another one. i can also take it home so we can conduct the iSights with my family and sister in taiwan (while my computer is at my sister's house.. or just elsewhere in general if i cease to live at home anymore.. which i hope will be soon.. but who knows now that i have blown my savings on this.. :P) ... i can take my lappie with me to many many places.. including when i go to taiwan for my new nephew.. (oooohhh!!).. so.. i think that even after this project is over.. i can make good use of it. if not.. carlene said she might buy it.

but.. i have a feeling i will adore my new powerbook. i won't neglect my sexy imac though.. promise. i spent a LOT of time and bugging a LOT of people agonizing over whether to get an ibook vs. a powerbook, the 12 inch vs. the 15 inch... and of course whether to get it at all. in the end.. i just decided to get it.. quick, rip off the bandaid so it doesn't hurt, just click and buy it before you change your mind again!!

BUT.. in a few short days i will have my friend and it will be apple central over here.

i am addicted like drugs.

PS... we won our softball game tonight!!! WHOOOOO HOOOO!!! :)

me=TOTALLY procrastinating

No comments: