Thursday, July 07, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

yikes

*on a narcissistic side note.. the sound bites (on that website) sound just like that 9/11 sound project maurene and i did. now if i wasn't so lazy i'd totally go turn it into a video project.. but it'd have to be REALLY good... so i'll have to wait until i'm really motivated and have time to devote to it. i don't even know where those 9/11 tapes are right now. bleh


anyways.. not to make light of any world situation.. but i was going to post about this before.

i wrote about the iSights before, but my sister and i finally put them into use. good thing.. it's fun having a little window right there with someone to keep you company. sometimes we're not even talking all the time.. but it's fun to just have up. bad thing.. i only have so many firewire plugs in my computer, so i can't log footage from my dv deck onto one of my harddrives while iSighting... but it's okay because then i just work on the project that's store of my USB harddrive. good thing, that it's clear and cheap (free) with only a few minor bugs. bad thing.. that i moved my computer up to my sister's so my family can't take advantage of the iSighting fun as well. one day soon maybe they can trek up, or will pack up my computer again and take it down. oh how tempting it is to buy an iBook right now. so cute.

here are some fun iSighting shots.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*halfway around the world my sister will still tease me and eat fresh baked cookies in front of me. mmmmmm....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*say hi to my little friends

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*bye!!!

No comments: