Wednesday, October 12, 2005

man oh man...

so i don't know exactly when these came out.. but it almost makes me hesitant to buy anything just because when you buy it a few months later the newer version will come out and you'd wish you would have bought that instead. boo. technology moves too fast for us.

apple has two more products to add to their line.. well.. not new.. but new models.. the ipod video, and the new imac G5. crazy. i'm not really upset or anything.. i'm just amazed on the more and more things that come out. i love my ipod more than the models out here and i'm not really longing for any of the ones that are out now. but it's kind of school that you can watch tv shows and what not on there. the imac G5.. neat. it has a built in isight.. which is cool in itself.. and a smart idea, because i have the problem where the isight sits too high on my computer so only half of my face shows unless i sit super straight up. plus now there's a remote which is neat like when you want to lay back and watch a dvd or something. i love my imac to bits too.. and i bought it 10 months ago.. so waiting for all this wouldn't really have been useful for me. plus i have an isight and i guess i'm not that lazy that i need a remote.. hahaha.. but it's nice to have nifty things :P

if you haven't donated yet for my walk.. please do :) i'm halfway at my goal.
support me @ aids walk!

No comments: