Saturday, October 29, 2005

Saturday October 29
Taiwan time: 10:34pm
LA time: 7:34am

so I’m blogging from the plane. Not quite blogging, only because I’m not on the internet, of course. How cool would that be if I could be on the internet while on a plane!! That’s the next step I’m sure. It’s quite bumpy on the plane – a lot of turbulence. We even had to re route a little bit to avoid some worse turbulence. I don’t mind it too much.. it’s kind of fun.. like a roller coaster ride. I’m not antsy about planes, I’m sure Beth would be having a cow. What I’m not so keen about is mr. guy next to me who has been hacking up his lungs, and snorting his snot all flight long… sometimes covering his mouth, sometimes not. I really cannot be sick right now. And especially with me going to the Halloween party my immune system won’t be able to handle any attack of germs. I also am not keen about the crying baby 5 seats away from me. Crying all flight long, wah wah wah… It makes me a little sad, missing my nephew.. but my nephew isn’t bad like that – plus I’m sure my sister won’t be in crowded economy with dozens of people cursing her under their breaths. Hahhahah. Poor parents.

I’m watching Batman Begins for the second time this week. My sister rented it and we watched it, and now on the plane. I have nothing better to do, since I am in economy and I can’t choose which channel I want to watch. well I could sleep, but it’s only 10pm Taiwan time, so I’m not totally tired yet.. plus I already took a mini nap. Now that I think about it.. my Saturday will have been 39 hours long. Kind of neat huh? 24 hours from the first Saturday, and in 1.5 hrs it will be Sunday in Taiwan, but 9am Saturday in LA… so I get 15 more hours of that. whoo!! It’s like a three day weekend too.. I soooooooooo don’t want to go back to work Monday!

I have been up and down about this party.. wanting to go, not wanting to go… I hope overall it will be fun… not too crowded, not too chaotic ? I’m sure it will be.. if anything, alcohol makes everything more fun huh? Just kidding…. I’m not a lush.. I promise.

I also can’t wait to get home and dig through all of my new belongings… hahahah.. I have almost a WHOLE suitcase of stuff I bought. A little overboard huh? Oh well, it was a good time.

Stuff that I wanted to do in Taiwan, but missed out on:
1. ride the giant ferris wheel
2. eat at Mos Burger
3. feed jake
4. .. something i was just thinking about but it escapes me at the moment

Argh!! Now I’m coughing… grrr… stupid guy. I wish I had bought some airborne or something. I think I’m going to listen to my iPod.. maybe nap before the next movie.

No comments: