Wednesday, October 05, 2005

so.. i know philly will hate this.. but..

tom and katie expecting!

there's also the story here and here.

personally... i like them. i do thinks it's a little crazy and very hollywood. poor chris klein, but i'm glad tom gets his own kid. hahah.. i think that's probably important. so strange though.. joey potter is pregnant!! hahahaha. i'd rather read about them any day rather than "bennifer2" bleh. i heard that michael vartan got killed off alias because jennifer garner didn't want him there anymore. whether it was because of ben affleck or whatever.. that still sucks so bad.. i hate her even more.. now there's even less of a reason for me to watch that show..not that i really do anyways. haha.. i'm glad that i don't have to record the shows onto dvd anymore.. it would just make me mad. haha.

i signed up for the aids walk with the team at my work. so.. everyone should donate. my goal is $200, and i emailed 38 people so far... if everyone donated $10.. i would totally surpass my goal. i know not everyone will donate but i am practicing wishful thinking anyways.

donate to me! :) i would for you

No comments: