Monday, September 22, 2008

I don't know why I'm still at work. It's 1:07am, and I have to be back here in roughly 7 hours. Actually, less than 7 hours because I'm supposed to be back at 8am. Stupid time zones. I was doing reports ALL day today that should have taken me hours. I don't know why it took me SO long. It's terrifying. I also am being really nitpicky about these reports, and a little OCD about it. I don't know what it is. In some weird way, this job makes me bitter, cynical, mean and hate people in all their stupidity... but yet I continue to keep at it. Maybe because it's the one thing in my life that I can control, or being good at it will bring something better to my life. Or I'm just uber OCD in general. I hate feeling like I'm disorganized or I don't know what I'm talking about and I'm constantly chasing my tail. Except I'm ALWAYS feeling this way because that's how this show is. I really didn't need to spend 12 hours on three reports. REALLY? Ugh. Sometimes I need to just say enough is enough.

Bleh.

No comments: