Monday, August 31, 2009

Well... that's nice

So, I'm not necessarily the biggest fan of app on Facebook. I'm not against them, I just don't see the point, or don't have the time. I'm slightly intrigued about the latest one that's taking over, Farmville, but not really enough to actually check it out. This "friend quiz" one.. I look at, because it's always like "this person answered a question about you, find out who it is!" so I got sucked in. But it used to just tell me who was answering questions, but wouldn't tell me what questions they were answering. And once I signed up, it tells me the questions and answers, but no who. SCAM. (I also feel like all Facebook apps are a scam of sort sort.. like.. what's this whole sending birthday gifts to people but you need 10 credits?!) Anyhoo... this is the latest results of my friend quiz. Despite that the same question appears twice - all these results are positive right? I could say that people are just being polite, or that I just really am that awesome. But it is slightly useless because I have no idea who thinks I'm cute, who thinks I'm fun to be around or WHO WANTS TO MARRY ME? (come find me... now.) Obviously, the answer is everyone - but seriously - this does me NO good. I could find out who is answering these questions for FIFTY COINS PER QUESTION. I only have 5. I think you get coins by answering questions, but it's like 7 coins per 25 questions you answer - or something ridiculous like that and honestly... who has the time or patience for that? Not me. Plus I'm not quite that desperate (yet). And I think you know.. it could be like "yes, Jean would make a great spouse" not for me. Haha.. aww. (I've apparently been watching too much good wife/bad wife on More to Love.) But seriously, these are just questions on the internet. I sometimes feel like I want someone who makes an actual effort, and with Dorina's "half-men" theory, I'm just gonna be a spinster - so I might have to work on my plan... but for now, I'm not going to spend a ton of time answering silly questions about other people just to find that the people answering these questions are like my sister, my roommates and my girl friends - cuz that's how it would turn out I bet. Or I could just pretend like my secret crushes are the people who answered those. Either way it's a nice small way to warm up my ego today.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

What's Dorina's half-men theory!? That's a blog post in itself, Dude.