Tuesday, October 06, 2009

So, I got a job... sort of. A pseudo job. I'm going to be PA'ing on an indie short for the next week and a half. Bright sides are that I'm going to be working on a movie (!!)l, it seems pretty legit and organized, the guys running it aren't asshats, and I'm going to be getting paid (and won't end up with a $425 U-Haul charge on my card that will take me 2 weeks to resolve). Downside is that I'm not getting paid very much, I'll be driving my ass all around town picking up food and taking care of people, and I have to commute to the valley. All in all, I think (I hope) it'll be a good experience. At least it'll take me a mini-step further in the "what do I want to do" path. I hope.

*And then it will be 6 weeks to go until the Show, and then another 12 to really figure out where this life is heading. That's D-season, people.*

2 comments:

joanh said...

well the most important thing about paying your dues are the connections.. so hopefully they will call you the next time.. hope you got the uhaul thing resolved. sounds like a p-i-t-a

joanh said...

PS love the sky pic!