Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Tales from work today

I caught a major mistake that will require a change to the rest of the days... Yet I don't know if they'll even know it was me who caught it or that they should be glad that I happened to be there at that particular moment.

I had to go to the psychic eye bookstore, kind of creeped me out.

I also went to Joann's. It made me kind of wish that I was crafty and that I could buy this a bunch of stuff from this store and make really cool stuff.

Please and thank you go a long way. Learn to use them. And mean it.

Still wondering about this whole entertainment thing.

2 comments:

joanh said...

psychic bookstore sounds creepy.. have you ever had your fortune told?

what do you mean the whole entertainment thing??? what else would you do?

Jean said...

I've never had my fortune told, creeps me out too. But I've thought about it.

Not sure what else I'd do, that's the problem!